Top Social

Thank you Rizka

|

We always think there's enough time to do things with other people. Time to say things to them. And then something happens and then we stand there holding on to words like 'if'.
Fredrik Backman, A Man Called Ove

Assalamualaikum Rizka, 
I wanna said thank you for being part of my life.
Thank you for introduce me to islamic psychology. 
I did not know such things exist if you did not show me the way. 
I am really thankful Allah show His guidance through you.
Thank you for let me borrow The Dilemma Of Muslim Psychologists by Malik Badri. 
The book made me realize I am not critical enough. 
I did not compare what I learned in psychology with al-quran and hadith.
Thank you for invited me to become member whatsapp group: Muhajirin Anshar 19 Psychology Islam. 

Thank you for being role model. 
I admire your passion and enthusiasm about islam and psychology. 
Do you know what? I was once imagined that one day you'll be lecturer and expert in islamic psychology. 
I will read your paper and attend your lecture. 

But now you are gone. 
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. 
It felt too soon and too sudden for me. 
I am really sad.
I did not know that I could be so sad when you are gone. 
You may be not my best friend but you had impact on me that nobody else could. 
I realized that after you are gone.
Silly of me, right? 

If I had a chance, I want to say thanks. Thanks for everything. 
Thank you so much for showing me how to live to the fullest.
I admire your bravery and your kindness.
To go and stand to what you believe despite anybody else pay little attention to that. 
You are one of the best muslim I've ever met. 
I hope Allah forgive your mistake and give you the best place in Heaven. 

Me and Rizka

In Memoriam Rizka Fitri Nugraheni (5 April 1992-5 November 2016) 



6 komentar on "Thank you Rizka"
  1. Ngebacanya kok jadi nyesek, ya kak. Pagi-pagi udah dapet kabar duka. Semoga beliau diberikan tempat terbaik di sisi-Nya. Aminnn..

    BalasHapus
  2. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.. Semoga amal ibadahnya Mba Rizka diterima di sisi Allah SWT. Aamiin :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Quotes intronya bener banget Hana :(
    Smg almarhumah mendapat tempat terbaik di sisi Allah ya.

    BalasHapus

Terima kasih sudah berkunjung :D
Yang menulis belum tentu lebih pintar dari yang membaca
Jadi, silahkan kalau mau memberikan kritik, saran, umpan balik & pujian.
:D

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature